Believe.In.Yourself

im a fat house cat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I dun hav ma own hp, dats totally fine 4 me...
I nvr had a bf, dats totally cool 4 me...
I'ma moron, dats totally wicked!...
I hav besties, dats a total thumbs-up!...
I try to change, itz a total disaster!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Think Peeps!!!






all d pix r taken from my dad's cam
d nature dat we wanna keep
wake up ppl! u might not notice, but ur destoying ur own hometown!
stop littering! stop spitting! stop throwing stuff! stop all ur unbearable act!
Look ur surrounding!
Listen to d news!
Jakarta is flooded cuz d ppl der throw rubbish into d rivers & seas
dey care nuttin else except themselves
in d end, dey face d probs dey've caused
lets juz zoom bck to OUR so-called kk
look at Sembulan! bet mosquitoes live wif them
& my skewl as well
d students r getting worse!
pity d cleaners
plz ppl! hav some selfrespect!
think! stupid morons!
u might think its funny 2 c sum1's shoe got sticky cuz ur damn gum
imagine...
u r walkin down d street face up, proudly & so fabulously or lookin' very cool
all of a sudden, 'yuck!'
how embarassing!
"wow! he's so cool! tough, sitting der lookin' cool wif dat smokes"
yea rite! i'll say!
die young rrrr cool..!
but duh! u'll suffer d pain
think its gud to hav a boyfwen who is a smoker
u'll die earlier than he does
if both of u r smokers
well, u'll die much earlier than u supposed to
so, i urged u to think & take some action!
stop ur bad act!
its a big no-no
o we'll meet even greater disasters earlier than u ever think of!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com