Believe.In.Yourself

im a fat house cat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I dun hav ma own hp, dats totally fine 4 me...
I nvr had a bf, dats totally cool 4 me...
I'ma moron, dats totally wicked!...
I hav besties, dats a total thumbs-up!...
I try to change, itz a total disaster!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sports Days! thurs - 2moro sunday

it was extremely tiring, but worth it!
got my skin tanned, nah, actually burnt! almost got fever on 1st day!
won 3 gold medals (lembing,cakera & peluru) & 1 silver for tarik tali
my palms r killin' me!
tarik tali punya psl la neyh!

d best part is i talked to many2 quite unfamiliar peeps
so, we made fwens
d worst part is i didnt pecah record, sob.. sob.. :(
so hepy dat many peeps supported me during me tarik tali
TQ u all!! im famous, many ppl noe me! hehehe...

i really wanted to help out at d interact stall, but..
*sigh
duty calls! priority!

so, overall it was quite fun
but honestly years be4 diz r much2 better
d padang is worse,like sawah padi
bau taik kerbau lg, eek!! byk lipan!!
i mizz d old time....
where everybody cheers 4 d team!
GO SABAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com